Bitchin’ Sauce is one of the fastest growing food brands in the United States and has single-handedly pioneered the nut-based dip category and is transforming eating. The company has grown from a small ragtag crew in the farmers markets to over 80 employees and is looking to hire some Bitchin' people to join the production crew!
The Bitchin' Team is made up of a bunch of scrappy, problem-solvers with one common goal of makin' some Bitchin' sauce! Our vision is spreading a totally Bitchin' lifestyle and giving back to people and the community through volunteer work on Fridays. Many brightness breaks are taken during the day with our Bitchin' kids at our onsite childcare available to all employees! Bitchin' Sauce provides health and dental insurance options and offers 401K to employees who are eager to plan for their future.
The purpose of the Production Line Worker is to assist the Production Shift Lead with all aspects
of sauce production.
Duties and responsibilities:
• The Employee will maintain knowledge and understanding of GMPs, SOPs, and food
• The Employee will complete tasks directed by the Production Shift Lead
- Operating production line equipment to produce Bitchin’ products
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Store goods and raw materials properly in warehouse
- Pack finished products to be shipped
- Maintain work areas and equipment
• Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the employee
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Capable of reading and understanding production documents and safety manuals
• Basic math, reading, and writing skills
• Basic computer skills
• Good communication skills.
• Willingness to comply with all safety guidelines at all times
• Reliable and punctual
• Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
• Employees are subject to Food Safety standards in the facility.
• The Employee is expected to work in a full-time capacity.
• The Employee will need to follow a specific schedule that is tracked by the Employer.
• The Employee will complete all work on site at Bitchin’ Inc. headquarters.